Copyright Claim using Pixabay Material



In this video i explained about Pixabay. Is pixabay no copyright material website? Can we use any video or picture from pixabay?
No! I received copyright claim using pixabay material.
In this video, I show live claim on my youtube video because of pixabay material. and also explained why received copyright claim on pixabay free material?
After watching this complete video you'll get answer of all the above questions given. So this video is very helpful for all of you. Don't skip even 1 seconds, please watch the video till end. I am sure you never see like this video before.
Make sure to subscribe my channel and press the bell icon for latest notifications, so never miss any video.
Thanks for your Support.
We always bring Interesting tech videos for you because
TECHNICAL LIFE IS AWESOME
ایک قدم  آگے کی سوچ

__// *Technical Life Is Awesome* \\__

*Click Here: Copyright Claim on Pixabay Material


Post a Comment

0 Comments